Friday, May 9, 2008

Cole & CJ the ridiculous

My older children are borderline, I don't want to go as far as to say brain dead, but somewhere along those lines sometimes. Cole and CJ have never been cautious or careful with their flesh. Cole, as a small child did so many things to send him into the ER that I honestly didn't think he'd live this long. It was seriously insane how un-cautious he was and still is. The child seriously terrifies me. Thinking about him even crossing a street sends me into a panic. I just know he'll just go running and get hit by any moving car, bike, deer..ect. So, CJ... she definitely would look for cars crossing the street. She's not careless in that way, she is just a serious tomboy daredevil at it's finest. This child will basically do anything. Jump off anything, climb every tree taller than the house and do just about whatever you can think of dangerous without even a second guess! I do not know how they both haven't been so seriously injured or how they are still alive. They have some serious Angel protection and their angels work hard, okay, seriously hard. This brings me to what's been going on with them this year.. My kids are permanent pieces in the school nurses office this year. I can't even count how many times I've been called by the nurse for one of them, oh and for the second one, oh and for both kids on the same day.. It's been nuts out of control ridiculous!! They have been in the nurses office so much, the nurse tells me stories, like this," well this time..blah, blah" What? She says, this time? Cause it's all the dang time that's why. And sometimes the kids ask to go, sometimes they are forced by their teacher because of blood running from somewhere and other times, the recess aide sees them get clobbered so good she forces them to go too. Nate and I have been getting so stinkin tired of this that we have had to threaten to punish them because of it. One week CJ was seriously in there 4 out of the 5 days!! Come on! So the kids are now terrified of going to the nurse. This week I was sitting with the kids for dinner and I ask about their day. CJ says, I had to go to the nurse today, please don't be mad!! I was forced to go! I told the recess aide I didn't want to go and I don't need to go. Then Cole chimes in with oh yes he was in the nurses again today as well. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! What in the heck is wrong with these kids..other than they have Nate and I's DNA. So, CJ apparently got the tire swing swung into her face(and she has the nickname Wild thing for her tire swing antics) and it made her forehead bleed and the recess aide told her she needed to go to the nurse. CJ knowing full well if she goes to the nurse she could be severely punished by her parents. CJ was trying her best to wipe the blood off her head and say how she was fine and didn't need the nurse at all. Well the aide wasn't having it and forced her to go. So, Cole...he plays football everyday on the wonderful CONCRETE at school. Genius eh? He gets banged up everyday..a few times coming home saying he thinks he was knocked unconscious?? WHAT???? Well this day he went to intercept a pass (because he is the schools #1 interceptor or whatever because he has no care for his flesh and flails and dives his face into concrete) and he said his face hit the concrete and then slid on it a bit.. oh so that's why he has a big scuz mark on his face today.
Come to find out..the wonderful recess aide sent my son to the nurse as well...I am at the point where I am punishing for injuries!!!!!!! How can this be.. HOW CAN THIS BE??? Let's hope those Angels keep working hard, OT and 24/7 because without them, these two Fischer kids will either be kicked out of school, taking away by CPS or grounded until they can stop hurting themselves everyday...Thank you Angels for hanging in there.

0 comments: