Sunday, March 1, 2009

Celebrating CJ!









Today CJ turns 9...She woke us up at 6:00am seriously excited. She said she couldn't sleep all night and she kept telling herself to just, "go to sleep ALREADY CJ!"
CJ's menu for the day:
Breakfast: Omelette's with bacon and cheese inside
Lunch: She has to think about it
Dinner: Shredded Pork over Rice
Dessert: Chocolate frosting and marble cake
We are taking her to tunnel voyage to play this afternoon. We got her horse riding lessons and she was seriously stoked over that. She starts Tuesday night. I found her some cowboy boots and she can't wait for Tuesday to be here now.
I love this child...it's been a serious joy being her Mom and watching her personality grow. She is really a mix of Nate and I. She is feisty and fun and free and full of life! I am grateful for these 9 years with her and I pray that God gives me many, many more....

0 comments: