Friday, May 8, 2009

I need to catch up..Ya'll

So much has gone on these past two months! It was been one thing to the next...I miss having time to sit and watch a movie, chilling out with my family. Maybe this summer will bring those relaxing times once more. Africa, sickness,moving and now fixing up the house everyday, it's been overwhelming and insane. We have been driving back and forth to our old city(20-25 min) 5-6 nights a week. This will end soon. This is the last weekend of soccer and Awana just ended. I have wanted to write about Africa. Hope to do that soon. The kids are adjusting well to their schools and have made lots of friends. Our neighborhood is SUPER friendly and we need to get nicer I think to fit in. Just stoppin by to say "Hi" is normal amongst strangers and you ALWAYS walk up and ring the doorbell and introduce yourself and hand your cell phone numbers to the new folks in the neighborhood. In case you need anything, Ya'll! It is seriously so funny and we are laughing and loving every minute of it. My kids are making me crazy with their do-gooding ways lately. From Snail-saving ministry to lizard burial services and making me wait and wait and wait and almost get hit by 20 cars while they decide to pick up all the trash outside the supermarket to help the earth. Well...I say kids but I mean CJ & Cole. Kendall does not touch snails or lizards or trash. She just smiles and laughs and worries I am not feeding her fish Jerry Fischer enough....okay so I am off to wake the children up for school. I have been up since 4:30 and now I wish I was back in bed sleeping.

0 comments: