Friday, April 18, 2008

Volunteering dreams may be coming true~

I have been wanting to volunteer somewhere for such a long time. I really just wanted God to find me a group of people or a place and then have them ask me. I figured that way God would chose and He chooses the best and it would all be awesome. Well, that never happened. Weird, right? Ya... so I finally figured out that I was going to have to go after this and God would work it out that way. The past few months I've been looking for the place or places. I haven't found anything that just made my heart YELL, YES YES YES until now! I am going to meet with both organizations next week and I am so excited. One organization deals with kids that are HIV positive. The other organization supports women and children recovering from sexual assaults. So who knows.. maybe both? Maybe one? Maybe neither...? Can't wait to see what happens...

1 comments:

dfaye said...

How exciting, it's amazing how when we step out in faith to serve the Lord, he provides so many opportunities. Mel you have such a servants heart and I know the Lord will spring forth much much fruit in this new ministry of yours.

Love ya,

Deb