Monday, June 1, 2009

Kendall Jace





Here is my last baby...Kendall Jace. What a way to end the children making in our family! She is quite the finale. Tonight she graduates Kindergarten.... There isn't a day that goes by that I don't catch myself staring at her and smiling. God made her wonderfully and I get to love her, forever. She is overflowing with the funniest personality. I sneak into her bedroom at night and just play with her hair..kiss her cheeks rather hard(I can't get enough of her face!)and then sometimes I'll get lucky and she'll wake up, throw her arms around me and fall back asleep. Can't wait to see her in her tiny cap tonight. Joy and sadness..hand in hand, the duo of our lives.
Life....be in the moment.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Hi Mel! I love reading your blog!

Fischer's said...

Hey woman! Thanks old friend! xoxo