Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ugh......

Well I think I found a place to live but now I am second guessing it and starting to get a little nervous. The place we found is a townhouse(every other house or duplex, townhouse has wanted a year lease) and it seriously is so, so, so tiny. There isn't even anywhere for a dining room table!! So at first I was ok with this, until I got to thinking that how in the world are we going to live somewhere for months and months and possibly MONTHS without room for even a table? So I am now thinking about shipping my bigger dog out to my parents to babysit while we move into the apartment instead. Even the apartment has a place for a table! If I can only worry about little Bosley at the apartment then life could be so much easier. So I have to sweeten the folks up and see if I can work this out. In like a couple days that is....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: