Monday, November 17, 2008

Busted up

Nate and I were woke up yesterday morning by Cole and CJ standing in our doorway. It was 7:30 on a Sunday morning(which means um no cause we sleep in) and there was one child with a messed up face and the other child with a wooden stick...looked like something interesting happened. CJ with a stick..can't be good. No one was screaming or yelling so it was a really strange event considering there was a messed up face and a stick. Come to find out, Cole was holding a pillow in front of his face and CJ was trying to hit his face with a stick. She evidently was successful and the game then ended. Kids are weird, or just my DNA. I remember doing lame things like this too. And so the tradition continues.

On the way to school this morning it was just Cole, Kendall and I. CJ stayed home sick. Kendall has been getting in trouble for talking..talking too much, too loud, too all the time crazy. Cole was trying to tell me something and to Kendall is doesn't matter who is talking she just starts talking and at very high levels. I hold up my hand to the backseat as if to say... shh it missy... Then I hear her talking again.. I look in the mirror with crazy eyes and I see her hands up... I'm ask, "what are you doing?" She says," I'm not talking, my hands are!" and I see that she had drawn faces on all her fingers before school. Little smiley faces on each finger. She then says," if I can't talk then my hands will" AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I hear Cole say very dryly..."well Queen Elizabeth shall speak for me" I am thinking what?? Where did that come from? Then I look at him looking at me with a goofy face holding up a coin with Queen Elizabeth's face on it..? I don't even know what country that was from, Canada? I laughed so hard!! Weird Weird Weird children!!!!!

1 comments:

Marie T. said...

It's all about the thug life baby....