Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hmmmm Breakfast...

This morning is the kids last day before winter break. They have a half day and then they're H-O-M-E. When my kids are together doing anything you can be sure there will be something happening. They will be laughing hysterically, crying, be violent(CJ) who knows. This morning I get every one's food to them. Then I come sit on the couch and open up the laptop. I can see the kids from the couch and hear every word they are saying. First they all decide to have a few rounds of who is the ultimate rock, paper, scissors champion for today. We play this quite often and play this to make decisions or settle disputes. I am like.. OKAY EAT PEOPLE, EAT!! Then I see Kendall putting stuffed animals on the empty seats at the table and putting peanut butter crunch cereal pieces in front of them to eat. UMMM HELLO, CHILDREN EAT! My kids are so social with each other.. they are NEVER silent and they can barely get through any meals unless they are completely alone and isolated. The next thing I hear and witness made my day...CJ is talking to the others about her future life. She is telling them about her house and plans, ect.. Kendall says...... Your house is going to be PINK and PURPLE!! CJ tries to stay calm but if you want to make CJ mad you say things, like that she likes pink and purple. CJ gruffs....KENDALL it will NOT be those colors!! Kendall= giggle giggle giggle.. YES IT WILL CJ, pink and purple!! giggle giggle... Well that was it.. I see CJ flying out of her chair and pushing Kendall's head down into her cereal bowl. I yell STOPPPPPPP!!!!!! She stops and luckily it didn't hit the bowl yet...Kendall was FURIOUS because she doesn't put milk in her cereal, she likes her milk only on the side, so she says... CJJJJJJJ!!! You almost knocked my MILK into my CEREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! She didn't care one bit about her face going into the bowl. CJ comes over to me and she is M-A-D! I just smile at this child straight from my DNA and say, what's up? CJ says.. KENDALL is trying to CONTROL MY LIFE!! I say, How is she doing that, how can Kendall control your life?? CJ- She is saying I am going to have to live in a pink and purple house!!!!!! Me- Are you?, CJ- No... Okay so then she cant control your life.. But you are in control of smashing her face into her bowl and spilling her milk into it...CJ- oh...okay.. Cole and Kendall are laughing at this point and I always make my kids tell each other they love each other and hug after something happens.. It's hard to stay mad when I keep saying.. one more hug, a kiss, say I LOVVEEEE you SISTER!! Then CJ told Kendall she was sorry and all was well... they continued to rock, paper, scissors through the rest of breakfast and I'm sure my stories these next three weeks will be full of CRAZY with these three.

0 comments: