Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just a few more weeks..











December might just be the end of me...this month is straight outta control. I know other people are feeling this too. I seriously want to quit.

So, just a couple things from this week..
CJ and I went to the Cheetah Girls Concert and we got the best seats ever..a few rows back from the front and all the way to the side, so we were right at the stage and CJ was loving every minute of it. Our friend Chad's cousin is one of the cheetah's so he completely hooked it up for CJ to get into the meet 'n' greet before the concert and I think that about made her life so far complete! We've had some snow and the kids were out of school yesterday. I had about 4 loads of laundry to fold and the kids helped me. I was missing one little child with glasses and didn't notice until the mound of laundry was making a tiny squeaky giggle....buried alive.

Kendall is really crazy about her food choices. This morning it was too much stress to decide between peanut butter on her bagel and cream cheese, so she came up with a "half n half deal" per her request. If only the rest of her day could be as fun as that.. today I needed to get to Toys R Us to get Kendall some presents while they were on sale and I had to bring her with me. So I just told her we were shopping for CJ. Well when I kept putting things in the cart that she would love to have and her tiny face kept warping into deep sadness. She couldn't help but cry and then say.."well I hope that CJ has the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!" cry cry cry...then someone would stare at her and she would hide her face in her hands in embarrassment over crying. It was quite a joyous time shopping... Two more weeks of madness.

0 comments: