Sunday, December 21, 2008

Well I am officially "on call" from 8:30 this morning until 8:30 tomorrow morning as a volunteer for MOCSA. My first official day...I have been re-reading all my paperwork and praying. I was up all night thinking about being called into the hospitals today. I am totally nervous...hoping I will know what to say and what to do and how to comfort. Truly only God can calm me and make this work in the event I get called in this shift. If not this shift, it will be another. The beginning is always the hardest. Here goes the beginning..

4 comments:

Marshman Family Album said...

what is MOCSA?

Fischer's said...

It's the Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault. I went through training and now am officially a volunteer on call at hospitals.

Hollygal said...

God brought you to the organization, He will be with you. I'll pray for you, hope all goes well.

Marshman Family Album said...

wow mel, that's heavy! I can't wait to hear what the Lord does with you in this