Thursday, January 29, 2009

God created her and I think she is just great

CJ is a writer. She loves to keep journals and write down her thoughts. She is an artist. She makes pictures sometimes all day and finds so much enjoyment in being alone creating. She is a worshipper of God and has written beautiful songs for Him. She brought me one of her journal's tonight and asked me to read some of the things she had been writing. Thought I would share, with her permission of course....


A prayer for God:

I pray for God because he has to look after everybody.
It must be really hard, if I had to do that.
But somehow it's really easy for Him... So Amen


GOD:

God is peaceful
He is so kind
When we do something bad
He forgives you every time
PRAISE GOD



At school I sit thinking about reading the Bible. It will be fun! Learning about God more and more every day of my life.


Dear God, I really feel scared but Why? Can I control myself? Why is it so hard to not be scared? Why can't the Devil be sorry for what he did?


We need Peace oh Lord
Oh mighty Lord we sing
To you oh mighty Lord
I need to see you Lord
We need Peace


0 comments: