Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Who knows.. not me, that's for sure.

Since my life is still in a complete state of confusion, I've been thinking lots about what the next thing in our life will be. At this point we can't make any plans being that the Northern CA contract is still in effect and still could happen this summer. Just knowing that that might not happen(due to lawyer stuff and suing and land stuff between the investor and the Company) has left me once again confused and saying to God ..ok..so, what's up!?! Sold our house in a day, we weren't trying to move anywhere, dropped this opportunity on us and now... hmmmm? When I say I am down for an adventure I really do mean it. I wonder if that means I'll be confused my whole life now. When I try to make plans, they don't happen. When I don't try to make plans, they happen then they don't happen!!! CRAZY!! I've been praying and still have no idea what to do if this deal falls through. Stay here? We love it here, Nate has a great job, kids school is amazing, wonderful church. Move anywhere???!?!?!? Sounds insane but exciting! I have been looking at YWAM and mission bases all over the world at ministry opportunities they have open. And the needs are so GREAT. I don't know... Nate talked to me about selling everything, buying a motor home and traveling everywhere we could drive too. HAHA!!! AHHH!! OK, where do we get money for food and gas and Nathan and I are not the homeschooling type. This would require a SERIOUS act of the LORD! So not in my heart.... It's kind of exciting to think that since we did sell our house we could just pick up and do whatever we want to do(of course Lord willing)and go wherever we want to go. Maybe I just won't come back from Africa..haha. Well, so I continue in my confusion, continue praying and maybe I'll be in Spain in 6 months..??? WOOOHOOO!!!!

0 comments: