Saturday, January 31, 2009

Facing my Mirror

This first month of the new year has been a really good one. I've had some hard times, emotionally which has caused me to really ask God some honest questions. It's hard to look at myself and see what truly is looking back at me. I'm really trying to not be afraid of whatever it is that is me and face all truth, that is... who I am. I have a desire to really have God show me what it's like to see, know, be in friendship with, parented by, married to... Me. Asking myself this I think would have been hard enough if I were to get real honest. Asking God to really show me, I am hoping for it to get harder and I don't want God to hold anything back. I want to see the good parts that I don't see. I want to see the bad parts that I don't see. I am hoping to come into better focus. How can I love God and please Him through my relationships, revealing His glory? I'm not sure yet but it sounds like a good time finding it out.

0 comments: