Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Facing the reality of the longings in your soul is quite fascinating...knowing that desires have been with you as long as you can remember back as if they were formed into your fabric...unable to see the picture of what it looks like in full yet being at peace with knowing that the God that made you sees the deepest parts because it's He who put them there in the beginning...Overwhelmed with being loved so much He had to create Me...to have me, to look at me, to smile upon me...All this causes me to weep and giggle and throw my hands up and reach out my hands to My love, My Lord, My Reason..... I am in love with Him and I know that He will make the deep parts come to be, as long as I keep my hands up, my eyes wet and my heart giggly....

I hope you are in Love and Overwhelmed by it....There is a God who created you, had to have you and smiles at the very thought of you.

Be Blessed...

1 comments:

Marie T. said...

Oh you make me cry...but only in the very best way~~I love you!