Monday, February 2, 2009


Kendall-"Mama, do you know what I want to be when I grow up?" Me-" Yes baby, you want to be a chef!" Kendall- " I do, but there are more things that I want to be too." Me-"wow, more things than a chef, tell me." Kendall-" Ohhhhhkay, a chef, a vet and a super spy!" Me-" You want to be all those things at once? Wow, do you know what a super spy does?" Kendall- "they spy on bad people and call the police to take them to jail" Me-" if your spying on bad people that means your probably in some not safe areas and around some dangerous kind of people. Do you think that's something you want to do?" Kendall-" Oh no, I don't ever want to be a super spy, forget that."

A few minutes pass by....

"Mama, do you know what I want to be when I grow up? Me-" a chef, and a vet" Kendall- "yes but now I want to be a chef, a vet and a Super MODEL!" Me-" What?? A Supermodel! What do they do?" Then she proceeded to prance around walking and flicking her hair everywhere. Nate walks in.. Me-"Kendall wants to be a supermodel and she is practicing." Nate,"KENDALL! You aren't going to be a supermodel! I don't want you walking around flipping your hair and shaking your hips being all silly!" Kendall-"DADDY! But I'm just going to do this." Then she walks around again and flips her hair a bit laughing wildly. Nate-"Um, nope" Kendall- " But I will make clothes designs and wear them to take pictures in!" Nate-" Nope, I like the chef idea" Kendall-"Okay Daddy I'll be a chef, a vet and I will think of something else.......later"

1 comments:

Nana said...

I almost choked on my coffee from laughing when I read this...It is so Kendall that I actually envisioned it happening and heard her little voice!