Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back from Vacation

It's been a good three weeks in Cali... I got to drive around and check out the new scene for the next season of our lives. I got to see old friends and their new babies which is so wild to see. I got to get prayed for by a bunch of wild hearts at tithemi and have some healing done physically and in my heart. I had a grown up sleep over with no actual sleep. I had the best time talking and laughing with my growing son. Lots of snuggles and kisses with my sweet girls. I got to miss my love Nate. I got to eat lots and lots of Del Taco churros and chocolate cakes. I got to have a moment with someone I've loved but have been disconnected to for years. I got to cry and eat bakers at midnight. I got to kiss and hold my brother's beautiful daughter who is full of life. I've had some pain and some pain taken away. I got to watch every Law & Order ever made. I was able to come back with some definite hope and a feeling of excitement for the things God has coming our way...It's been a good three weeks in Cali...

1 comments:

Marie T. said...

I love you! I'm glad your vacation was good!

P.S. Your posts make me cry...:o)