Thursday, August 21, 2008

This first week of school is MAD!

This back to school week has already been making me CRAZY and it's only been since TUESDAY!! I am back and forth to that dang school three times a day picking up and dropping off kids. I miss the bus something terrible... Every single night of the week we have practices too. And they are two hours each. We can't even get me started on what Saturday's with 4 events is going to look like..WOW, when the kids have official homework next week I really might take to the bottle. Or something more up my alley like entire gallons of ice cream for every meal. I took Cole and CJ to their well child visits yesterday and the unexpecting nurse and doctor were so confused in regards to my son and his jokey, mcjokester mouth. First the nurse weighed CJ and she finally hit the big 60 lbs even! She was so happy because she has been trying to out weigh her brother for a year. So they ask her how old she is and she smiles and says I'm 8! Then my son steps on the scale and he was trying to leave his shoes on when she caught him and made him remove them. He stepped on to his worst day yet...he only weighed 58 lbs. Then when the nurse asked him his age, he says... Uhh I'm 8 1/2.... She says ok great and writes it in.. I have to stop the woman and say he is kidding and she was just confused..lol Then when the doctor was asking him a million questions about school and what he eats and so on.. please know that I am DYING of embarrassment because every other thing that comes out of his mouth these days is a joke. The poor doctor is so confused.... I give the child death glare and mouth.. NO MORE JOKES! Come on!! The doctor asked him what grade he's in and He's saying this.. I just started at Lee's Summit West High School... So she writes it down.. UMM HELLO! I have to tell her, sorry he's in 5th grade... This year he has gotten ridiculously funny and smart funny and he makes me laugh all day.. Adults are not going to like him, I am trying to teach him to turn it off at the doctors and when Adults are being serious.. CJ had a tooth pulled today and she was very brave... I thought Kendall's check up was today but we found out when we got there that it's next week and so Kendall's face of pure fear melted and she proceeded to do a happy dance around the front office, singing about how happy she was. Kendall has been brushing her teeth three times a day at least, to get ready for the dentist. She is afraid of the needle making a hole in her face because of cavities and sometimes crys nightly if she gets to thinking about it... I miss summer now.. WAAAAAAAAAAAA

0 comments: