Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Danger!

Another week of school is going by and things are still pretty crazy..I've still not been able to be done with the dentists. Cole gets to go in today and he said he just might be feeling sick later in the afternoon and he just couldn't go to the dentist if he is so sick. I had to go to dreaded school curriculum night last night. You have a half hour in each grade where they tell you that they are going to teach your children to read and do math and all the normal stuff they have to teach them..So, being there from 6-7:30 was so AWESOME! Especially when I sat by some parents in the 5th grade class and they asked if I was here for my brother...weird. CJ had soccer practice and when I got home I found out that this year they get to pick the names that go on the back of their jerseys. Usually it says CJ....the other girls picked names like, their first name, skittles, M n M's, speedy..ect..ect.. and my daughter picked...Danger!!! She kills me!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going back to work at the preschool, I am going to be the Music teacher every Friday. I am excited about it and I think it'll be fun. I'll bring my guitar and hopefully the kids will like all the songs I make up about how preschool sucks.... Other than music class that is.

1 comments:

Marshman Family Album said...

For some reason I can totally see you putting "danger" on your jersey... The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree eh!!?