Sunday, August 31, 2008

Believe~

I don't quite know what to think, I don't know what to pray, I just know that I should Believe. Believe, Believe, Believe... and I do.. I believe God is pure goodness. I believe God loves deeper and bigger than my brain can hold. I believe God is the same today as in the days of old. I believe He is who He has always said He is. I believe He is the comforter. I believe we can't know Love unless through Him. I believe we can not handle pain unless through Him. I confess that there is peace in laying down and holding my hands up and saying..I really can't do this, please take it..and I can thank Him for always, being.... I believe, I believe, I believe.....

2 comments:

M said...

God is so amazing! weve been growing so much in this season...and he has been testing our faith in so many ways. Praise Him!! yippie!! Yeah for africa! Cant wait to hear your stories. WE love you!!! Yeah for healing in our papa! xoxoxoxoxo

dfaye said...

Jesus brings comfort.While comforting Martha he echoes your cry;"I am the resurrection and the life.He who believes in me will live,even though he dies;and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.Do you believe this?" and while comforting his disciples "Do not let your hearts be troubled.Trust in God;trust also in me." It's enough to just believe.We're praying!