Monday, August 11, 2008

Pray Pray Pray... please??

I am seriously praying and planning on trying to visit Mozambique within the next 6-8 months. I have been researching Iris Ministries and I contacted them to see about starting the process to come. I would need to visit shorter than what is usually expected but God knows how my heart is burning and there is to be no antidote until I am there. I have wanted to be in Africa before going to YWAM and after YWAM so badly. God had other plans but lately I have been getting more and more crazy in the heart and head thinking that time could be soon. I inquired about taking Cole with me as well and am still waiting to hear about that. Thinking that would be an incredible spring break/11th birthday if it works out.
If you could pray with me, that would be amazing. I will update as my correspondence with them becomes more clear!!!

1 comments:

Marshman Family Album said...

You know Mel, You really encourage me in motherhood! It's hard to see at my point in the game that their is a life outside of feeding, changing, and staying up all night with babies. It's hard for me to realize that the places I long to go and see, the things I long to do in the Lord are not forgotten and that the Lord will be faithful in those desires. And to think of taking our kids with us...WOW! So good. So thanks for the encouragement.