Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Officially Invited!!

I received an email from the Pemba, Mozambique center to officially invite Cole and I to visit them! I have all the information I need to start planning now. I contacted a travel agent to see how to get it all going. I need to get passports, Visa's and lots of other stuff..Dang I am really bad at planning so this will be a serious challenge for me. I am feeling very honored and grateful to God to be able to go. Being able to stay with and love on orphaned kids who are the poorest in Africa...Could there be anything better??

1 comments:

Marie T. said...

I am soooo excited to be the first to leave you a major CONGRATULATION SHOUT-OUT!!!! God is so good. :o)
Psalm 57:7-11 (AMP)
My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is steadfast and confident! I will sing and make melody. Awake, my glory (my inner self); awake, harp and lyre! I will awake right early [I will awaken the dawn]! I will praise and give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to You among the nations. For Your mercy and loving-kindness are great, reaching to the heavens, and Your truth and faithfulness to the clouds. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be over all the earth.