Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Here it is!


Here's how she's gonna roll this year....DANGER...This makes my husband the happiest man. He just keeps telling her you're name is AWESOME!!!!!!
This morning I witnessed something between my kids and I thought it was so cool. They are pretty good friends most of the time but they don't usually take the punishment for one another. Like if one is suppose to be punished they won't have a problem saying who it is that should rightfully be punished.. well this morning I made them all bagels and CJ was being a SNAIL! Talking and laughing and not eating. Usually I don't punish them for not eating, I just tell them it's their choice to starve and no snacks from my cabinet if they don't eat! Well I was feeling feisty today and irritated at her whole bagel sitting there still. I told her she had 10 minutes to finish or there would be a punishment and I told her to go ahead and get a wooden spoon out and put it next to her plate.. well I don't usually punish with spankings anymore at all and the wooden spoon thing, I'm not too into.. But TODAY I was feeling it!! She got the spoon and I came back to the table and saw she only had a few bites left of one.. Wow, that was so great CJ I tell her. I see Cole still has a whole half left. I get upset with him and say.. Cole, I'm sorry your the one who will have to get punished.. he says ok... then I see CJ look at him with sad eyes and I figure it out... I say, CJ did Cole take your other half? She says yes and he tells me.. I just didn't want her to have to get the beating... I just thought that was the coolest thing. CJ still got the spanking and I told Cole that it's not technically a BEATING and more like a spanking.. so he should probably not write a story about it at school or anything...well at least using the word beating that is..

3 comments:

Marshman Family Album said...

that is a manly man in the making! So fun, except for having to spank... I hate it too most days hahah!

Marshman Family Album said...

I tagged you. Check my blog for details

dfaye said...

I love it! You go CJ! They've been warned!