Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Six~~





I can't believe she's 6 years old today...She has brought an immeasurable amount of joy into our lives. She is so full of life and love. She feels so much. My little baby, Kendall Jace brought into this world sick and weak and God chose to heal her for His glory and I pray that she will be a testimony to that her whole life. Just as He made a promise when I named her(JACE-means healing/healed/healer)without us even knowing what it meant. I pray that her life shows His promise. She spends her days singing almost every second of the day and makes up songs for God and they are so sweet and I can't help to think how much God enjoys them.... Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet..... brownie, cookie dough, frosting, chocolate, Cinnamon roll eating baby of my heart.

0 comments: