Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tagged by Rachel M

The rules are:
1. link to the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules
3. tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 bloggers
5. leave a comment for each



1. I am obsessed with popcorn...I try to eat it everyday and usually never in the same way. I put everything on my popcorn and that helps to ensure that no one else even tries to get a piece of it. I love melting chocolate chips in...cherry,white chocolate, butterscotch, every kind. I drench it in balsamic vinegar, I melt cheese in layers into it. I spray with butter and grind salt and fresh pepper into it. I mix herbs into it. I love it with MnM's and peanuts. Parmesan cheese with olive oil, ymmm..seriously there isn't anything I won't try on my popcorn. Plain popcorn is boring and I won't be havin it.

2. I can't remember anything..my memory is just about the worst thing I have seen of any one's memory. I can't remember any of my past already, so God has given me special friends with amazing memories to help remind me of things we did together and things about even my own children. I tried this year to help my memory by reading my one year bible and journaling it everyday so I can retain some of the bible into my memory..well that isn't working and my memory just is what it is..lame! Kendall has been a blessing because she has the best memory ever and never lets me forget things at the grocery store and for school. I'm sure she will have resentment and anger about this in her future and need some therapy..but it's workin for me.

3. I can't drink hot drinks. It totally annoys me..I keep my coffee pot in the fridge and hot chocolate or hot tea needs to be iced down if they want to travel down this throat.

4. I live in the land of Passion... Which means I'm either full to the top with love or full of rage..I don't seem to know how to manage the middle road very well. I married a very emotionally stable, middle kind of man which has helped me much. I'm not sure I've helped him much? I can be overwhelming with Love and then crazy like an insane raging psychopath...Sometimes within minutes of eachother too.


5. I think I know sign language when I am worshipping God alone...I don't actually know what I am signing and I am quite sure I'm not really signing anything but when it's just God and I, I can never sing and all I can do is move my hands and arms in weird wannabe signing moves and give that..yes..weird.

6.I am directionally challenged..east, west, north, south, mean zero to my brain. I can't even follow turn right on Ward st. half the time.. I have gotten onto toll freeways, wrong streets, different cities and driving on one way streets the wrong way, multiple-multiple times. My husband is in fear when I have to go anywhere alone I've never been. He has taken over the job of my Father, who would always tell me which mall was in the direction I was suppose to go to help.....

I am tagging:::: Meg, Debbie,Holly and Casey
http://meganbixler.blogspot.com/
http://eatingers.blogspot.com/
http://activerain.com/jhgalligan
http://oxygentothebrain.blogspot.com/
http://raeleshe.blogspot.com/

0 comments: