Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend wrap up...

This weekend was nutz but this is just normal life for people with quite a few children unable to drive themselves anywhere. Saturday we ran around from field to field and from soccer to football. This Saturday Kendall played her game and felt sick and so I was going to go to Walmart to get an umbrella(we were heading to Cole's football game and it was 83 which for late Sept was smokin hot!) when before we hit the doors Miss Kendall tells me she is going to puke and then there it was all over the parking lot. But I was so happy it wasn't in my car. This was a paper work weekend for me so I was trying to fit that in..Sat night I was puking out of the car on the freeway so elegantly... Today I worked from 10:00am until 8:00pm finishing paperwork. Nate was a champ taking the kids to church and to the movies so they could be AWAY. CJ went to her friends and they decided to play tackle football the whole time. Three girls with a football tackling each other hard for fun? Her feet have sores and blood on them. Nate cooked some brats and we finished off tonight eating those and watching DVR'd survivor with gooey brownies. I am going to bed early and getting ready to get some things accomplished this week that I put off the last few weeks for dumb Heroes..well it's not dumb actually it's magical and it comes on tomorrow night...WOOOO!

0 comments: