Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kendall and a little John 3:16

Sorry it's sideways! I don't know how to fix that..other than turning my head crooked to see it. She was getting ready to go to Awana last night to say her verse and I heard her singing it and I had to get a little of it on video!

We are finally caught up with Heroes and I am so TIRED. I've been having dreams of me having superpowers it's quite ridiculous. I will be glad to sleep again.

And PS: for those of you who've known Kendall as being Kendal her entire life and you noticed I tacked another L on the name lately here's the explanation. When she was born I put on her birth certificate with two LL's and then I had it amended the next month to one L.. Her birth certificate still has two but she can use one. Anyway, when I registered her for school I had to use two LL's because I of course had lost the amendment and needed to order another. Kendall thought it was so cool she had two LL's on her papers because it makes her have more letters and more letters is cool. So she asked to switch and has been using it at school. So Kendall it is...

1 comments:

Marie T. said...

She is a SUPER STAR!