Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Vacation, WOO!













Oh man I am so excited!! Nate and I are going to Rhode Island in two weeks.. We were going to go to Florida for a week this September for his work conference but since that was cancelled we decided just to shift that money and still try to go do something fun. Nate has never been to the east coast and last time I was there I was in Jr. High I think, so it'll be something totally new, since we usually just want to go to Hawaii. The first picture is of the Hotel we'll be staying at called the Dolce Villa and it's in what's called "little italy" in providence. Then there's the picture of the place you get to take 40 min gondola rides with wine and cheese that I will be forcing Nate to go on. Especially since he is taking me into Boston to partake of the Sam Adams beer tour. The other pics are of Places in Rhode Island that came up when I googled... Rhode Island. Woo, I am seriously looking forward to this.

0 comments: