Friday, October 10, 2008

My new lovies

I LOVE MY NEW SHOES! The last time I bought running shoes or tennis shoes whatever they are officially called was honestly about 7-8 years ago at least! If I need them for something I would just steal a pair of my Mom's 7 1/2 size ones and squeeze my extra large foot into it until I could use them. Cole and I were at the shoe store and I fell in LOVE with them for some reason and tried them on and they were so comfortable I have been wearing them everyday for almost two weeks. Yes I can obsess and overkill everything. At the shoe store Cole was trying to find me shoes and he kept bringing me some that weren't my size and they were very ugly. This woman probably in her 60's was laughing at us go back and forth. She then says, " wow SHE is really adamant on finding you some great shoes!" Umm...did she just say, she??? I think she did and Colina and I had a good laugh about that..

0 comments: