Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nathan left this morning for a conference for a couple days... That means I'll get to appreciate him even more as I'm driving the kids around the next few nights to all their practices and to Awana...he really really does so much. My to do thing is to be more appreciative...

This week has been really cold..I am sick with the fall/winter sickness I seem to get every year. Green lovliness stopped up in my throat and in my nose. Coughing and sounding like an alien. This morning I was trying to call the girls upstairs for breakfast and my voice sounded so weird that they didn't come up because they were laughing thinking I was just making funny sounds at them.
Their brother didn't appreciate that they were laughing and not coming up so he marched down there and gave them a What's up! They came up right away after that pretty confused..haha

I am off to do laundry and clean and finish the rest of the cinnamon rolls from breakfast.

3 comments:

Marshman Family Album said...

Seriously, this is my second time in the last month that I have that sickness. What is it about the seasons out here. The first time I lost my voice for 3 days.. Sorry you're sick.

Brooke and Tami said...

Mmmm! Homemade cinnamon rolls sounds like a good idea.

Fischer's said...

Man I can not shake this sickness.. the green goo is flowing through my veins!!