Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sickness has taken over

These last two weeks everyone in our house has been sick. This week Nate got it so bad and is still trying to have it be done. Cole and CJ are almost over it and Kendall and I only had it a little bit. Even poor Bosley has been having more seizures. My old camera had been giving me trouble for a while so I decided to go get a new one. I have no idea about technology and anything that speaks in terms of optical zoom and SD cards and mega pixels...I went online and have been looking on epinions for a camera which was a good idea. I was going to buy another camera which was $250 more than the one I ended up buying. But epinions swayed me away to the cheaper one and so today I have been playing. The kids are already over the torture. Bosley is being a good model and Nate refuses to give in to my annoyingness...

0 comments: