Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rhode Island~~~

WOW! I have had the most amazing 6 days....Our vacation was more than I hoped for and more beautiful than I even imagined. We visited a few states while in Rhode Island and all of them were equally breathtaking... So full of trees and color. I thought moving to the Midwest we were the holder's of some pretty amazing fall seasons. While they are really beautiful they can't even touch the fall on the east coast. I have never in my life seen fall colors so bright and so out of this world. It looked like melted crayons that had been poured over spots everywhere. I was in complete awe and couldn't keep my head away from the car window glass or the airplane windows flying in. I kept telling God how much I appreciate this...all the imagination He has. And if He ever wanted me to live there to appreciate it some more, I of course would be honored! Nate and I had the best time, eating!!! We are quite the pair of hogs. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Desserts, Coffees, Snacks...everyday, endless....wine's, beer's...it was AWESOME! I feel a little bit fluffed up right now. Food is good.. We had the most authentic Italian foods. We did wine tasting at a winery and I found a white wine that I just loved, loved and brought home with me. We went to the Sam Adams brewery and got to sample beer. I loved this lemongrass heff but then found out that it was a secret batch they will never sell. Boo..I did find another beer that captured my heart.. SAM Adams cherry wheat.. Ohhhhhh I might stay fluffy for a while now. Boston was of my soul...I just imagined myself living in the old buildings and walking on the old streets, attending service at the old churches and sitting in the old gardens...I just LOVED it.. It was such a neat city, full of charm and character. We had a great time there. We went into Mystic, Conn and spent a day there. Of course eating Mystic pizza! It was very mystical and the seafood pizza was delish! We did so much and enjoyed every moment and enjoyed each other's company and it was the best...the best best best!!!

I am uploading pics and I will post some..

1 comments:

M said...

sounds amazing!! Im so glad you had a wonderful time! you deserve it! xoxoxo