Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pawsitive Panthers!

So.... yesterday when Nate brought Kendall home from school she ran in to show me her award. She was named pawsitive( their school is about paws from panthers apparently) panther of the week in Kindergarten! They announced her name over the intercom and she was so excited to get her award...She then tells me that CJ was named the pawsitive panther for 3rd grade too! I thought that was so cool they both had it the same week... no Cole? Kendall says, no I did NOT hear my brother's name.... When I pick the other two up from school, CJ says...Kendall did YOU already tell MOM?? Kendall says nothing out of pure fear.... I tell CJ to cool it and yes she already told me because she was too excited and if she decides to get upset I will crack her in her head and rip that dang panther award up so fast!! Well CJ says.. Oh Ok then, never mind. All smiles... So Cole wants to tell his version of the story... Cole says.. yeah in class when the announcements start he hears Kendall's name and he then claps really loud in class and gives a little woo woo.. and everyone looks at him like he's a freak. Then CJ's name is called and he claps loudly again and woo woo's her up.. His class says, are those your sisters? Yes they are he says.. Then his teacher walks over and gives Cole high fives for a family shout out.. Then the kids want to know how many dang sisters does he have? Cole says well how many grades are there? hardy har...then everyone wants to know WHY his sisters are so dang PAWSITIVE and He is apparently not... Hmmm... No answer for that one.. Anyway this school is crazy, we had the principal call to say congrats last night and today I had the school counselor call to say congrats about the girls.. They do this every week and make all the calls. Seems wild..anyway, Cole told me to wait by the phone..surely he can learn to be pawsitive soon enough....

1 comments:

Marie T. said...

Tell Cole he is PAWSITIVE PANTHER of the year in my book...oooooh tell him I'll make him his own special t-shirt...yeah, a pink one! Then he can be the pawsitive pink panther....and I'll get him a matching hat....awesome.